ProVolt, a new Provo Makerspace
John
2014-09-09 21:59:18 UTC
I'm proud to announce that we are starting a new Makerspace in Provo.
It's located at 189 West 500 South, just 1 block north of the Provo Frontrunner station. It's 1880 square feet of warehouse space, with 2 smaller internal rooms, and a little loft area.
The space will be open all day on September 20th for cleanup, and move-in. And an open meeting will be held there at 3:00pm on September 20th, to see what equipment we will have access to, and what we will need to get, as well as determine how the space will be run.
There is a basic website up at ProVolt.org, and a little tour of the empty space at http://www.provolt.org/?p=10
Almost everything about this space is a blank slate, but it has support from a few different parties, and I'm filled with optimism about it.
Thanks,John FenleyJohn-ME/***@public.gmane.org

/*
Don't fear the penguin.
*/